Phase 3: SELECTION WEEK
Selection based on on-stage presentation and interview
From November 23rd to 27th 2015, in Dommelhof - Neerpelt (Belgium)
The 15 shortlisted projects are asked to present a work-in-progress (20 minutes maximum), followed by an interview with the jury during which the artists express their wishes and expectations.
Following the selections, the jury designates the 7 artistic teams who will be offered an accompaniment scheme (support phase).
7 projects were selected by the jury:
- Dymitry SZYPURA - Motchok - “Stein Mantel” (BE)
- Quentin CLAUDE, Marion EVEN - Cie La Migration - “Landscape(S)” (FR)
- Mathieu BLETON, Jonas JULLIAND, Karim MESSAOUDI, Mosi ESPINOZA, Cyril PERNOT - Galactik Ensemble - “L’Héritage du poulpe” (FR)
- Willem BALDUYCK, Sophie VAN DER VUURST DE VRIES - Circus Katoen - “As heavy as it goes” (BE)
- Sandrine JUGLAIR - “Diktat” (FR)
- Katja ANDERSEN, Ricardo GAISER - Cie Two - “Finding No Man’s Land” (FR)
- Rafael DE PAULA - Cie du Chaos - “Nebula” (FR)
Follow the next steps of the 2015-2016 edition, go to Phase 4: Support.